SERVICE DEPARTMENT FACILITIES INCLUDE
In order to keep your vehicle in good condition over the long term, you should take it for regular service inspections at a ŠKODA authorised service partner. You can find information about service intervals in the Service Book, which is an inseparable part of the on-board literature in your ŠKODA vehicle.
Preparation for vehicle testing and emissions measurement.
Prepare your vehicle for the state technical inspection and measurement of emissions at an authorised ŠKODA service partner. If problems are discovered, you can immediately have them eliminated. Therefore, you will have absolute certainty that your vehicle is perfectly prepared for both the technical inspection and its operation.
Don’t put the regular oil and filter change off. Quality oils and ŠKODA Genuine oil filters from your authorised service partner will guarantee you a smooth running, long lasting engine.
- State of the art workshop including technical diagnosis equipment.
- Full MOT facility on-site.
- General servicing and repairs.
- Collection and delivery service.
- Loan cars - subject to availability.
- While you wait servicing.
- Tyres, exhaust and batteries supplied and fitted.
- All work guaranteed.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Parts dedicated no. 01590 682212